Hope you enjoy and find some of them useful to you!
- Grub and Gear - Lessons Learned from an Alaskan Trapper - http://www.survivalblog.com/2009/09/letter_re_grub_and_gearlessons.html
- A Comprehensive Hiking Gear Inventory & Ultralight Backpacking Equipment List: http://www.backpacking.net/inventry.html
- The following items were carried by every Voyageur: http://www.abrames.com/v-Personal.htm
- The Drama of the Forests - 1921 - A Story of the Great Northern Forests - http://www.gutenberg.ca/ebooks/heming-forests/heming-forests-00-h-dir/heming-forests-00-h.html
- Bannock on a Stick Recipe - http://www.michaelsmeanderings.com/2008/12/recipe-bannock-on-stick.html
- The Mycological Society of Toronto - http://www.myctor.org/
- Convex Blade Sharpening and Field Maintenance Video Tutorials: http://www.knivesshipfree.com/pages/Sharpening-Videos
- Great page explaining what you should keep in your tinder pouch: http://skillsforwildlives.typepad.com/skills_for_wild_lives/2009/02/whats-in-my-tinder-pouch.html
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London: http://books.google.com/books?id=J04YAAAAYAAJ
- Big Game Hunting and Bow Hunting - http://backcountrybowhunter.blogspot.com/
- Bushcraft in Canada - http://bushcraftnovascotia.blogspot.com/
- Bushcraft on Fire - Creating a Tinder Can (I've never seen this before!) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-THZ7XGR9Io
- Gill Nets: The Easy, Efficient Way to Catch Fish - http://www.grandpappy.info/wgill.htm
Are you subscribed to the Mungo Says Bah! RSS feed yet? If not - you know what to do...