As I surf the web, I come across various bushcraft, camping, outdoors and other interesting links. I share them via my Twitter account, but I figured it would be useful to periodically amalgamate them here on Mungo Says Bah! in a post to share with everyone.
Hope you enjoy and find some of them useful to you!
- Tutorial on making a Crooked, Bent or Hook knife - http://www.caribooblades.com/makingahook.html
- SectionHiker.com's Backpacking without a Stove - recipes and sample menu - http://sectionhiker.com/2008/07/01/backpacking-without-a-stove-sample-menu/
- American Bushman presents Spoon carving videos by Bertie Sømme - http://americanbushman.blogspot.com/2008/06/spoon-carving-elements-by-bertie-smme.html
- Sam Chapman's Woodcraft in Poland 'Coffee Substitutes' - http://woodcraftinpoland.blogspot.com/2008/05/coffee-substitutes.html
- Wilderness Way Magazine Back Issues - some online articles - http://www.wwmag.net/backissu.htm
- A Year in a Life of a Herbalist - Great Resources - http://www.prodigalgardens.info/weblog.htm
- Ravenlore's Multi Purpose Hobo Stove - http://www.ravenlore.co.uk/html/hobo_stove.html
- Eastern & Central North American Tree Identification Tool and Articles - http://www.arborday.org/trees/whattree/easterntrees.cfm
- Hard Wearing Wide Brimmed Bushman Hat - http://www.davidmorgan.com/product_info.php?products_id=81
- Bark River Bravo-1 Knife (I want one) - http://www.crystalfallstradingcompany.com/barkriver-bravo1.php
- Exploration Products Gill Net - http://www.epcamps.com/Gill_Net.html
Are you subscribed to the Mungo Says Bah! RSS feed yet? If not - you know what to do...