As I surf the web, I come across various bushcraft, camping, outdoors and other interesting links. I share them via my Twitter account, but I figured it would be useful to periodically amalgamate them here on Mungo Says Bah! in a post to share with everyone.
Hope you enjoy and find some of them useful to you!
- More On Bone Buttons! http://bit.ly/nBuGL
- 7 Elements Of Jack Mountain Bushcraft Programs http://bit.ly/yv3sM
- Ricoh GRD III review http://bit.ly/APxcc
- New Neck Knife http://bit.ly/4zAdwC
- Crooked Knife Making - Part 2: Tempering Blade http://bit.ly/c7QFf
- Algonquin Landscapes photo contest http://bit.ly/4cqeqt
- Edge holding http://bit.ly/NR0P3
- Elements of Steel: http://bit.ly/3jXUsd
- Melting snow http://bit.ly/8TerV
- Morning Sunrise at Opeongo http://bit.ly/4zF8SQ
- Camp towel versus ShamWow! http://bit.ly/2hwCIx
- Crafts made using Spruce Pitch http://bit.ly/Vc0ZI
- Book: Butterflies in my Stomach http://bit.ly/5fSM6
- Did cooking make us human? Interesting idea - http://is.gd/3J8on http://bit.ly/Xu6OK
- Emergency Canned Heat http://bit.ly/V6Weu
- Moose Hunt on the Pagachwa River http://bit.ly/3MhLIF
- Back from 10 days thru Magnetawan Access#3 in Algonquin Provincial Park http://bit.ly/10bxKV
- Check this video out -- Making a clay pot over a campfire - this guy has some great videos! http://bit.ly/QEzvT
Are you subscribed to the Mungo Says Bah! RSS feed yet? If not - you know what to do...