As I surf the web, I come across various bushcraft, camping, outdoors and other interesting links. I share them via my Twitter account, but I figured it would be useful to periodically amalgamate them here on Mungo Says Bah! in a post to share with everyone.
Hope you enjoy and find some of them useful to you!
- Bushcraft Candle Holder http://tinyurl.com/nb7q4g
- 5 years daily in a sleeping bag - time for a new one: http://bit.ly/5ux7q
- Second Half - Transportation http://bit.ly/34XzrF
- Fire gear - Tinder Tube, brass & cotton cord: http://bit.ly/2ECLQx
- How to Tie Knots Like a Navy SEAL: Part 3 http://bit.ly/15jly2
- Paddling The San Marcos River http://bit.ly/PqSOl
- Week Ten - Transportation http://bit.ly/oGuMo
- Gear Review: Z-Rest (Full Length) http://bit.ly/GC10n
- Fun with an M14 - Keep your booger-hook off of the bang-buttton: http://bit.ly/2oepD7
- Napping with a Bopper! http://bit.ly/56mDz
- Amadou. Tinder from Fungus. http://bit.ly/zjBWF
- Mushrooms and a Leaf http://bit.ly/N418M
- Chris Townshend: Rain, rain & rain http://bit.ly/2JPsw2
- Some Indian Arrowheads - Almost Stepped on a Rattlesnake http://bit.ly/2RjFnK
- Backpack liner http://bit.ly/3ZmEBG
- Island Lake - Magetawan River Loop Part http://bit.ly/3huK6T
- Floods http://bit.ly/l5ulV
Are you subscribed to the Mungo Says Bah! RSS feed yet? If not - you know what to do...