As I surf the web, I come across various bushcraft, camping, outdoors and other interesting links. I share them via my Twitter account, but I figured it would be useful to periodically amalgamate them here on Mungo Says Bah! in a post to share with everyone.
Hope you enjoy and find some of them useful to you!
- Murat's completed self-made 14ft cedar canvas canoe: Blue Raven Launch http://bit.ly/bm0Wd
- Tim Smith's Musings on the concept of Wilderness Survival With Only A Knife http://bit.ly/48VTSq
- Mark's Marvelous Paleo Craftmanship: Elk Leg Bone Spearheads http://bit.ly/26GTdU
- Hiking Around in Circles? Probably, Scientific Study Says http://bit.ly/NWrUM
- Making me hungry: Cooking Roe Deer in the ground http://bit.ly/18EmzD
- BBC Countryfile Magazine Top 50 British Wildlife Websites http://bit.ly/M95R3
- Pablo's 24 hours in Poor Park Woods http://bit.ly/tbNyu
- Murat discovered some great pictures at archive.org: Canoe & Camera (1882) Illustrations http://bit.ly/3fE0v
- Gumming the seams of Murat's new canoe: http://bit.ly/ikifi
- Oblio13's discussion of Mors Kochanski's Pearls of Survival Wisdom http://bit.ly/1Pae9I
- And his post on Gear that works: The Thermette from New Zealand http://bit.ly/X30Iq
- And his Wilderness Equipment Survival Checklist http://bit.ly/eH7H3
- And his post on The single most useful tool you can take to the woods http://bit.ly/1N8lo5
- And he is Rendering bear fat http://bit.ly/16s3Vw
- Finally Oblio13 posts a set of Gear Lists: http://bit.ly/Iy9jJ
- Fenlander is in Lapland Spring 2009 -2nd June Part http://bit.ly/f5erg
- Sassmouth shows off his Dynamite Skills with Pitch - "Survival Epoxy" http://bit.ly/1v2nVx
- And he shows a very cool way to make a Felted Hat http://bit.ly/4DDzln
Are you subscribed to the Mungo Says Bah! RSS feed yet? If not - you know what to do...