As I surf the web, I come across various bushcraft, camping, outdoors and other interesting links. I share them via my Twitter account, but I figured it would be useful to periodically amalgamate them here on Mungo Says Bah! in a post to share with everyone.
Hope you enjoy and find some of them useful to you!
- Best Algonquin map gets even better! http://bit.ly/11b74A
- The Trip and a Half Method http://bit.ly/VmJwf
- Water and Moss http://bit.ly/NWsBj
- Grandfather Canoe Pictures http://bit.ly/21qp75
- Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery - The Canoe http://bit.ly/11ZeYz
- Join the Moose Patrol http://bit.ly/1xGsa
- Hubert's Cookery Tips: Rabbit with Olive Oil http://bit.ly/BkrcG
- Updated - We are up to 93 total! http://bit.ly/42wq5
- Photos Backpacking / Survival Fishing Kits - Indestructable and Packed! http://bit.ly/iyYHI
- Firesteel / Misch Metal Ferro Rods http://bit.ly/pC3bF
- An alternative type cord to use for knot work... http://bit.ly/Hx1kX
- Puffballs and the Scope again - A rabbit and mushroom stew - great reading... http://bit.ly/dLrIs
- Pablo's Quiet Weekend http://bit.ly/16UEl4
- Algonquin Trip August 2009 http://bit.ly/L0Es1
- A new mosquito repellent? http://bit.ly/xECHO
- First Foray of the Season... http://bit.ly/x5O4o
- Cooking Roe Deer in the ground http://bit.ly/4ub93
Are you subscribed to the Mungo Says Bah! RSS feed yet? If not - you know what to do...