As I surf the web, I come across various bushcraft, camping, outdoors and other interesting links. I share them via my Twitter account, but I figured it would be useful to periodically amalgamate them here on Mungo Says Bah! in a post to share with everyone.
Hope you enjoy and find some of them useful to you!
- Fieldnotes: August 2009 – A blank at the Pine Tree Badger sett http://bit.ly/iq8wy
- Cedar Canvas Varnish & Decorated Seats http://bit.ly/MY9ur
- Common chicory (Cichorium intybus) http://bit.ly/5JDkA
- Alone In The Yukon Update http://bit.ly/19YsLF
- Buffalo horn ring http://bit.ly/14Y4yW
- Raccoon Pelt http://bit.ly/3q2wYt
- 24 hours in Poor Park Woods http://bit.ly/tbNyu
- Woods and Lakes of Maine (1883) Illustrations http://bit.ly/hfioF
- Gear that Works: K &M Match case and REI Matches. http://bit.ly/ErRY8
- Forging a Striker video http://bit.ly/ba3t6
- Pike Filetting http://bit.ly/SmDsn
- Water Purification – The Facts http://bit.ly/WnRIT
- Crooked Knife Case Tutorial http://bit.ly/13EJ4i
- Building a digital library for self reliance http://bit.ly/sc1Fy
- Shaving trees http://bit.ly/gY7JD
- Mega list of Traps and Snares http://bit.ly/JfEb
- Making a Basic Animal Snare http://bit.ly/kr5WA
Are you subscribed to the Mungo Says Bah! RSS feed yet? If not - you know what to do...