As I surf the web, I come across various bushcraft, camping, outdoors and other interesting links. I share them via my Twitter account, but I figured it would be useful to periodically amalgamate them here on Mungo Says Bah! in a post to share with everyone.
Hope you enjoy and find some of them useful to you!
- Must read: Crooked Knife Project - Part 1: Salvaging Blades http://bit.ly/LreIR
- Forging A Steel for flint & Steel Fire Lighting. http://bit.ly/nk1aC
- Securing The Remote Homestead http://bit.ly/k2PB3
- Spruce pitch processing - brilliant and simple technique - must do this myself! http://bit.ly/uCmht
- First signs of snow http://bit.ly/3aDNRc - and a video on building an igloo...
- Go Berkey Water Filtration Kit http://bit.ly/6QDrc
- Why You Should Include Comfort Foods In Your Survival Food Storage http://bit.ly/UHk0M
- Another Adirondack Guide Paddle http://bit.ly/1NoiD7
- Still thinking of the Kenai. After living there, you never get it out of your blood. http://bit.ly/gNF5M
- Satisfying Excursion Into the Woods! http://bit.ly/Zphr0
- Fall Colour Report for Algonquin Park http://bit.ly/5cpNL
- Bannock bread http://bit.ly/4xpi5F
- How to Survive TEOTWAWKI in easy steps http://bit.ly/amG3P
- Fire, Shelter And Wall Tent http://bit.ly/LJJd7
- How to Tie Knots Like a Navy SEAL: Part 4 http://bit.ly/EdyRX
- How Much Land Does A Man Need? http://bit.ly/uCaAT
- Ray Mears' new book: http://bit.ly/dtWm8
- Gear Contest - Win a FREE Wood Stove! http://bit.ly/2jHwMH
Are you subscribed to the Mungo Says Bah! RSS feed yet? If not - you know what to do...