As I surf the web, I come across various bushcraft, camping, outdoors and other interesting links. I share them via my Twitter account, but I figured it would be useful to periodically amalgamate them here on Mungo Says Bah! in a post to share with everyone.
Hope you enjoy and find some of them useful to you!
- Gear Review: Garbage bag rain skirt. http://bit.ly/a1CiX
- Check this video out -- One Blanket Tricks http://bit.ly/Lew07
- Check this video out -- Romanian wooden spoon carver http://bit.ly/QfG4w
- Check this video out -- Cutting down trees with a Mora http://bit.ly/197WpK
- Walnut Laminated Voyageur http://bit.ly/NKSb3
- Primitive Bone Knife http://bit.ly/3W0bfx
- Dead River Rough Cut, one of the greatest bushcraft films of all time, has a blog. http://is.gd/3vwe1 http://bit.ly/7oX4r
- New Page On The Blog http://bit.ly/OjNnh
- How to Tie Knots Like a Navy SEAL: Part 5 http://bit.ly/2LyZNc
- Bannock! http://bit.ly/10zLW3
- The First Hills of Autumn http://bit.ly/fQrOI
- Washing my raincoat. http://bit.ly/4SmGK
- Outdoor Leadership Vs. Management http://bit.ly/FeJfR
- Mungo Says Fall is Coming to the Park: http://bit.ly/kyuWO
- Uninvited guest in the chook house http://bit.ly/zr9GA
- Northern Sound Ply Canoes http://bit.ly/1jKSIc
- Running an Experiment (Survival Kits) http://bit.ly/L3zrS
- Gluten free bannock http://bit.ly/2tjNxk
- The Bees, the Catechism and the Oral Object http://bit.ly/4pD1CA
- What Did You Do To Prep This Week? http://bit.ly/4FFEHM
- Odor proof food-bag liner http://bit.ly/rQYgL
Are you subscribed to the Mungo Says Bah! RSS feed yet? If not - you know what to do...